Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm a voice-over artist! Hire me! (a blatant plug)


As I've mentioned many times here, I am a free-lance voice-over artist.

Right now my main form of VO work is recording phone surveys.  If you've ever taken a phone survey for anything from Jason's Deli to Comcast to Auto Zone, you've heard my voice.

However, I'm experienced in many more genres of VO work, and I want very much to expand my career.  I would love to get an agent to help me get my voice out there.

I now finally have a good quality website to point people to for my VO work.  It's Cindy's Voice.

If you're out there and you need a female voice for a project...or if you're an agent...please do check out my site and hire me!

2 comments:

Marie-Thérèse said...

What a delight to actually hear your voice. The demo is great! You have THE perfect voice for voice overs. It has a timeless, ageless quality about it. I must admit that I find most women's (particularly young women's) voices in the media very hard to listen to. The vocal "fry," the nasal valley girl ending every statement as if it were a question... horrible!! We need more voices like yours. Keep speaking up and speaking out. I wish you the best of luck in your VO career.

Cheers, M-T

Cindy Swanson said...

Wow, M-T...thank you so much! I really, really appreciation your affirmation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails