Sunday, October 26, 2014

Gracefully Aging, Day 25: Judy Chapman, Modern & Mature




As I said before, I'm a big fan of YouTube beauty tutorials. But when I first started watching them, there were very few tutorials by anyone other than young women... many of them little more than teenagers.

I was very pleased to find a few that were near my age.

Judy Chapman of Modern and Mature is not only my age, but she's gorgeous. She doesn't talk about make-up much--she leaves that to her daughters, make-up artist Samantha and Nicola of Pixiwoo.

 But she gives marvelous fashion advice, and she looks AMAZING. Always appropriate for her age, but fashionable and attractive.

I'm participating in "31 Days: A Writing Challenge,"  in which I 'll be blogging on the subject of Gracefully Aging every day during the month of October.  Click the button below for more information and links to each post as they become available!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails